Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Website Changes

Hey everyone,

I'm making a few website changes over the next few weeks. I've realized the more I want to talk about something I'm usually wanting to talk about all things dirt related. So, I'm going to spruce up this blog a bit. First off, I finally bought a real web address:
www.learningtosow.com. If you're already using an RSS Feed, you're fine.

Now, don't hate me for the fact I'm adding paid advertisers too. Right now we are just showcasing Google Ads but I'm in the process of setting up a real ad network of sorts. If you'd like to advertise please email me at linda@learningtosow.com.

Also, if there is anything you'd like to see more about, please feel free to drop off ideas of what you'd like to see. I'm also looking for any newbies who'd like to contribute to this blog. :) The more the merrier I think!

So, bare with me in the next two weeks getting all the changes completed. Thanks again for following my little journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment