Thursday, August 27, 2009

Container Gardening...

When I moved all our herbs, I didn't really have a good place to put them so I threw them in a container. I've never done much container gardening before so this was new to me.


Basil, chives, sage, oregano, and something else

I also wanted to grow some more cucumbers and peas. I had these two long containers that had annuals in them. We chucked all of them and planted more seeds. I've shown photos in the past but here are they today! Cucumbers are already blossoming!!!



So far, so good! Can't wait to see how high they will grow! At the moment we are using twist ties we got from the produce section at the market. seems to be working like a charm! The vines are already 3 times longer than when I had them laying on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment